- Dominican Academy
- Cornell University, Cornell Center for Materials Research (CCMR)
- The Gradate Center, CUNY
- Teachers College, Columbia University
- New York University, Steindhardt School of Culture, Education and Development
- Pace University, School of Education
- ASTE : Association for Science Teacher Education
- NARST : National Association for Research in Science Teaching
- NAFE: National Association for Female Executives
- NSTA : National Science Teachers Association
- ASCD : Association for Supervision & Curriculum Development
Education Programs That Need Your Sponsorship!
Girls Going Global – A program created by a Spelman University graduate aiming to expose African American girls to the cultures of the world through opportunities to travel.
GoEnnounce – A social media platform where students can share all school-related updates with relatives and friends and fundraise for any expenses.
Petals & Belles – An NYC 501 (c) (3) dedicated to mentoring young girls through a combination of mentoring, creative workshops, social experiences and academic coaching.
Pivotal Lit – A financial literacy org dedicated to empowering youth & adults in underserved communities through workshops in budgeting, saving, college preparation and retirement planning.
Education Consultants & Colleagues
- Dr. Chris Emdin (Professor, Author, Public Speaker)
- Dr. Nicole Rowland (NYS licensed Physical Therapist)
- Heather Marshall-Fleenor (Social Studies Educator, Visual Impairment Expert)
- Jeff Dess (Educator, Author, Poet)
- Ky Adderley (Educator, Staff development, Principal Coach)
- Leah Umansky (ELA Educator, Poet)
- Shani Perez (Arts Educator)
- Sir Charles Hill (Financial Literacy Educator)